The authoritative source on
  early churches of New Jersey

About this site
We've created a database and photographic inventory on more than half the 18th & 19th century churches in the state and add to it each month. We welcome and solicit all contributions and suggestions from our visitors.

How to use this site
Post a query
Respond to readers' queries
Consult the database
Annotate the database
Upload a photo
Suggest a church for inclusion

Glossary
List of churches, by county

Photographic notes
Links to related sites

   Photographic Inventory

St. Trinitatas German Evangelical Lutheran Church
Jersey City, Hudson County

The sandstone block above the entrance proclaims this was the St. Trinitatas Evangelical Lutheran Kirche. The congregation was organized in 1872 and the building was erected in 1891. It is now occupied by a Seventh Day Adventist congregation, and is located on Bowers, near Sherman.

 

 

 ACKNOWLEDGMENTS  |  ABOUT US  |  HOME  

Copyright (c) 2006 Frank L. Greenagel