The authoritative source on
  early churches of New Jersey

About this site
We've created a database and photographic inventory on more than half the 18th & 19th century churches in the state and add to it each month. We welcome and solicit all contributions and suggestions from our visitors.

How to use this site
Post a query
Respond to readers' queries
Consult the database
Annotate the database
Upload a photo
Suggest a church for inclusion

Glossary
List of churches, by county

Photographic notes
Links to related sites

   Photographic Inventory

St. Ann's Roman Catholic Church
Hampton, Hunterdon County

St. Ann's was founded in 1859, some years after the founding of the Catholic churches in Lambertville and Flemington. The present building was constructed in 1867. Founded six mission churches in Hunterdon and Warren. The building has been considerably remodeled (in 1904) since its erection. It is one of only three brick churches in the county.

 

 

 

 ACKNOWLEDGMENTS  |  ABOUT US  |  HOME  |  BACK

Copyright (c) 2001 Frank L. Greenagel