The authoritative source on
  early churches of New Jersey

About this site
We've created a database and photographic inventory on more than half the 18th & 19th century churches in the state and add to it each month. We welcome and solicit all contributions and suggestions from our visitors.

How to use this site
Post a query
Respond to readers' queries
Consult the database
Annotate the database
Upload a photo
Suggest a church for inclusion
Download a screen saver
Send this page to a friend

Send a greeting to a friend
Plan a tour of old churches
Bibliography
Glossary
List of churches, by county

Photographic notes
Links to related sites

   Photographic Inventory

Episcopal Church of the Epiphany
Allendale, Bergen County



In 1872 a Sunday School was started in the area and that evolved into the Chapel in the Willows. This small frame building was erected in that year and moved to the present location on ____ Road in 1894. A parish house was built sometime later and in 1907 a cloister was added connecting the two buildings.

 

 

 ACKNOWLEDGMENTS  |  ABOUT US  |  HOME

Copyright (c) 2001 Frank L. Greenagel